Travel Media Showcase, offers a unique opportunity for top travel journalists and travel industry professionals to meet one-on-one, at a single location, for the purpose of exchanging information and developing personal contacts.
Travel industry representation includes public relations or communications directors of convention and visitors bureaus, domestic and international destination tourism offices, major hotel chains, airlines, cruise lines, as well as entertainment attractions and gaming venues. Journalist representation includes editors, staff and freelance travel writers, magazine and newspaper travel writers, broadcast travel journalists, as well as Internet travel journalists and bloggers.
Along with access to exhibitor booths, the three-day program will include two days of scheduled journalist/exhibitor appointment sessions, regional press tours, plus numerous other networking opportunities.
Plan now to take advantage of a unique and important opportunity to connect with select travel journalists one-on-one. Generate millions of positive media impressions in a cost-effective manner. Join the travel crowd for an industry event not to be missed.
Travel Media Showcase is a one-stop, cost effective opportunity for travel industry exhibitors to:
- Participate in one-on-one appointments as well as "meet and greet" opportunities with all journalists:
- Editors, staff & freelance travel writers.
- Magazine and newspaper travel writers.
- Broadcast travel journalists.
- Internet travel journalists and bloggers.
- Present story ideas and background materials to national media representatives.
- Distribute current press releases, video footage, photos, and slides.
- Schedule follow-up media visits to tourism destinations.
- Solicit media participation in your upcoming familiarization trips.
- Network with top travel journalists and peers in a professional, appropriate business setting.
Travel Media Showcase will incorporate:
- Exhibit area with a 8 by 10-foot booth positioned geographically by region. Booth includes:
- 8' back wall and 3' side walls of pipe and drape.
- Exhibitor sign and booth number.
- One (1) wastebasket.
- One (1) 6' draped table.
- Four (4) side chairs.
- One representative's participation.
- Scheduling Directory which includes complete profiles and contact information of all participants (exhibitors and journalists).
- 2 day marketplaces with pre-scheduled appointments in exhibitors' booths.
- One set of up to 30 appointments and schedule.
- Business exchange opportunities during networking receptions.
- Event functions including opening reception, welcome dinner,
2 continental breakfasts, 2 luncheons, closing reception & closing dinner and an optional networking tour/dinner.
For information about registering or to learn about other ways to enhance your participation at this event, contact
Kerry Scarpinito at 1-800-211-5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.